Thread: Troubleshooting Excessive Charge Time on Kindle3
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
jocamp, have you ever used Kindle Collections? I have and have wondered in the back of my mind if it might cause unusual indexing that would stress the battery.
Collections have nothing to do with indexing, so this is unlikely to be the case. I make extensive use of collection, and my Kindle (on which I typically read for 1-2 hours a day) goes weeks between charging.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote