Thread: Troubleshooting Excessive Charge Time on Kindle3
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Interesting. I have recently started having problems with my K3 wifi. Amazon CS has been very good about follow-up and has offered to replace it. Since I'm curious, I've chosen to jump through the hoops to try and identify the problem. Last hoop Tuesday doesn't seem to have fixed it, so guess replacement is next.

How old is your Kindle and is it a 3G or wifi version. My 3G - no issues, wifi is the problem child.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote