View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
How do you tranfer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
So I have loaded a bunch of books into calibre and put them on my Kindle 3 but the kindle still sorts the authors by their first name.

In the metadata i have it so that the 'author" is first then last name and "author sort" is last name, first name.

I just started using calibre but I have looked through a bunch of threads and have not found what the problem is.

What is wrong?
Hey
How do you send books to your K3 ?
From Calibre, yes, but using "Send to Device" ?
And you want your K3 to sort by Last-/First Name ?
If so, have a look at this thread discussing cool things,
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...21&postcount=1
If I'm right you'll have to look at "plug-boards" within Calibre.
Changed mine ages ago, so don't remember the default, but let us know some more info and we'll help you out.
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote