View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
I have a new Sony PRS-600 and have purchased a few books. I thought I'd downloaded a few ePub books as well, but instead it seems that I've only downloaded links to these books. I can access the books on my Mac, but they're not syncing onto my 600 like the purchased books. Since one of the main reasons that I have the Sony is because of the file versatility, I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. Help!
Let's try to get to the root of your problem. When you purchased your books, did you download them with Adobe Digital Editions? Have you authorized your Sony with ADE? How have you transferred your books to your reader?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote