View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #11
Shardancalibre
Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The files are in the directory "Digital Editions\Annotations". Under that, there is a file for each epub you have opened in the same directory structure as where you epubs are stored. The annotations are in a file that is the same name as the epub with an extension of "annot". It is a text file with XML in it. You can open it in a text editor and read it without any problems.
The only problem being that the format must be epub (but with calibre it wouldn't be a problem) and the file where you find your annotations is a labyrinth of tags (at least that is what somebody showed me in this link

http://www.imagebam.com/image/35ad3b224949715

Is it what I will find, or is there an easy way I can find my annotations?

P.s. Thanks for your answer.
Shardancalibre is offline   Reply With Quote