View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:57 AM   #1003
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I have the latest version and have no problem with night reading using white text on black background. But I only use black and white settings and ePubs with just text, and so the "reversed" night mode works fine for me. What problems do you have with the night mode, that makes it unusable for you?

Currently (2.2.11) I have no issues or problems with Mantano at all, it "just works", but then I don't use many of the more advanced features. I mainly just read ePubs and PDFs on a single device. Of course I have some ideas of minor improvements, map tags to collections for instance, but nothing that would influence the main usability of the app.

Last edited by Adoby; 11-07-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote