View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
Firedancer885
Occassional Beta Tester
Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (wifi only)
Kloon ,

I started calibre this morning, got a warning for a new plugin update and went to update the plugin.
The 'Antikvarium_hu' plugin had an update. Bu when I tried to update, I got this:
Spoiler:

calibre, version 0.9.2
HIBA: A bővítmény telepítése sikertelen: Hiba történt a bővítmény telepítése közben, ezért az törlésre kerül. Küldje el a részletes hibaüzenetet a bővítmény fórum oldalára és indítsa újra a calibre-t.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/dialogs/plugin_updater.py", line 727, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 339, in add_plugin
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 54, in load_plugin
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 160, in load
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 255, in _locate_code
InvalidPlugin: The plugin in u'/tmp/calibre_0.9.2_tmp_tmEqfr/ZcpCKR.zip' is invalid. It does not contain a top-level __init__.py file
Firedancer885 is offline   Reply With Quote