View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I have started Warbreaker twice now and have quit after the prologue. It just hasn't grabbed me. It did seem like it has an interesting magic system to it.

I really enjoyed the Mistborn books (although I haven't picked up Alloy of Law yet) and The Way of Kings (with 9 more supposedly coming for that series and with the delay due to WoT, I probably wouldn't use it as an intro to his writing though). The WoT books he has worked on have been a great addition to the WoT series, I liked them better than the last few that RJ wrote.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote