View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #49
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
The root partition has been dumped! Yes, @giorgio, according to ichinomoto, that is what he did. I feel stupid for not having thought of that. I was thinking way too hard. uboot. recovery script. kernel. When the solution was right in front of me (using root password, same as recovery password). So thanks again to ichinomoto for getting the serial port, getting root, and dumping the nand. Now is the second half of the journey. Actually analyzing the operating system.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote