View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzcowart View Post
Instead of the "Last Book Read" on the home screen of the PRS-600, have a select of the Last # of Books Read. Where # could be 1, to preseve the current functionality or some other number to allow the reader to bounce around.
This doesn't help you but on the 505 the PRS+ project just added exactly this feature. When I click continue reading I now get a Continue Reading page that will list the last ten books I had open, with the option to go to the last page open on any of them.

I also have a All Bookmarks page that will show all book marks of all books. This makes it easy to jump back and forth between books or specific passages.

Alas, since this is on the 505 your best bet would be to use KayakerNC's idea of a collection featuring books you're currently reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote