View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
alvina
Connoisseur
alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I've put it on the Sony T1 although I don't speak german but your Virginia Woolf book is so nice and pleasant that I was a bit curious about this now. It looks just perfect. I wish my other books would look so nice as well. The cover isn't too dark, you can enjoy it while the Sony Reader is in "sleep mode" and when you wake up your Sony the cover flashes to it's counter-image for a part of a second. Very nice, and very smart.
alvina is offline   Reply With Quote