View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #45
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I actually think it is faster and as simple to use the buttons on my Kindle non-touch (WiFi) or whatever its name is. At least I like that method much better than the dictionary lookup method on my Bookeen touch reader.
Having used both touch and non-touch Kindles, dictionary lookup is MUCH easier on the touch models. Just tap and hold the word for about half a second, lift your finger, and the definition appears at the bottom or top of the screen. Of course there are other reasons to choose the non-touch Kindle if you prefer to use physical buttons to turn the page!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote