View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Preferences: Inconsitent interface

In preferences' main screen : "Run welcome wizard" and "Close" buttons are positioned at the bottom of the screen while in all the underlying settings screens all the buttons are on top.
It's annoying that every time i close any setting screen by clicking on "Apply" or "Cancel" in left top corner, i have to move the mouse pointer all the way across the main preferences screen to the bottom right just to click on "Close".
And yes now that i actually got fed up and decided to write about it i checked and found out that i can press Esc, but still this sucks
Starko is offline   Reply With Quote