View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #171
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Oohh I love Scotland! How scary indeed though to move so far and finding a place based on such a short visit! When I moved to far away (to England actually) I rented a room first and stored my stuff while I took a few months to look around and get to know the area before I chose a permanent place! Wouldn't that be less risky for you? Good luck in any case!
Yes, renting is what we're going to do initially. Still, so many places to look at. At least we have a bit more time than the last move - I had to find a house in a week, a hundred miles away from where we were living (another move to place we barely knew - a pattern is starting to emerge!) whilst my wife was visiting her relatives in her home country (guessing what she would like ), and then arrange the move within four weeks because her new employer wanted her to star work a month early! At least, since that happened only last year, at least we should be able to pack easily!

I can't complain that life is dull, though!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote