Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:39 AM   #136
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyd View Post
A few questions. I received my Nexus 7 and so far so good. New at this.
How do you delete things such as a book or movie ? Windows person, where you go to folders and trash. Can that be done?
Anyone here try Firefox as a browser? I see it's available and wonder if it runs well. I use it on my laptop and like it.
Last. The user guide is ok but is there a better way of getting to know this device other than hitting "buttons"?
So far I really like my Nexus, but am having some difficulty navigating around.
I use firefox on my nexus 7 ,BUt i only use it for some web pages that need FLASH .FIREFOX BETA + FLASH 11.1 sideloaded means you can view most flash based web sites that chrome & dolphin cant use

FIREFOX BETA is defenitly slower by quit a margin so i seldom use it.

1. Install firefox BETA

2. download & INSTALL FLASH 11.1

http://hotfile.com/dl/141531583/bea2...111.5.apk.html

Last edited by darksaber35; 08-30-2012 at 04:24 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote