View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #12
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwes123 View Post
I was following the steps but as I went into diagnostics mode my Kindle screen went completely black with white lines in the middle. I tried the full hard reset on it but its not working. I have no idea what to do can someone help me???? D:
Charge the battery with a wall charger first. Then boot to fastboot with MfgTool and charge it some more. Then trying diags again...

We recently discovered that some kernel images are a little short (up to 64 bytes too short), which can cause problems in some cases. That could be why the 4.0.1 images sometimes caused problems for some people. New kernel images will be uploaded if needed (soon).

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-25-2012 at 03:32 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote