View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
How to remove additional line spacing on Kindle fire

Hi guys. I hope this is a quick fix... I have a huge calibre library and have just started reading some .mobi files on my kindle fire which, when viewed through the KF stock reading app have a formatting problem which is very irritating.

On the KF, the reading app displays effectively one line of text (which happens to wrap) then two carriage returns, then the next line of text.

When I double-check in my calibre library, launching either the .lit version or the .mobi version of the file it views properly on the mac. e.g., lines wrap nicely without extra carriage returns, natural breaks at the paragraph view properly.

Anyone know what the fix is to this?
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote