View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #5
danifunker
Connoisseur
danifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
It does indeed work. I didn't install Youtube, though, but went into Settings - Accounts and added the Google account. Now trying to figure out how to install the rest of the Google Apps without messing everything up (I'd be really happy if Maps could read my location, for example).
I wasn't able to get the Google Accounts wizard screen to complete, it might be since I have the old YouTube.apk installed? Also, the GooglePartners.apk kept crashing... that might also be related to the YouTube.apk? Not sure.

It's working enough, I am just testing to make sure it doesn't crash like crazy right now...

FYI - I have maps on my system, I installed it then moved the com.google.maps-1.apk to /system/app/Maps.apk and it loads.
danifunker is offline   Reply With Quote