Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #162
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrite View Post
I suffered a problem when installing this update. i upgraded using: copying new to existing DK folder and rebooting the system, then my right side Next Page button stops working (this problem affects both kindle reader, and cool reader). If i read a text using kindle reader, it activates 'find text' and acts like a space button. But Next Pages does work on Duokan lite. Anyone had this?
Did you ever tried this?: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152096

it produces exactly the same output as you mention.

Apart from this I have no idea since I didn't heard of this problem before.

Hope you solve this problem.

Last edited by thomass; 12-03-2011 at 05:04 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote