View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #34
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6

Quote:
Lee Akins (Official Rep) 5 minutes ago
All,

First and foremost, my personal apologies for the lack of response on Kobo's behalf.

I appreciate the frustration this is causing each of you and assure you we are treating this issue with the utmost urgency to isolate and correct.

We recently made some upgrades to the Kobo.com site which has affected some customers not being able to view or access some of their eBooks in their library.

Please know:
• Your books are secure – the issue affects the display and accessibility to the eBooks in your library
• We will be working directly with customers affected to reinstate their accessibility

I will provide updates throughout the course of the day (even if it is just to advise we're still working to resolve) until the issue is corrected.

Regards,
Lee Akins
Director, Customer Care
Seems you have to threaten them in order to get a formal response with some sort of meaningful info. Unreal. Sad when you have a director responding in a customer support forum.

Last edited by SCION; 11-10-2011 at 11:02 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote