View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #31
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Wow. That's unsavory, removing links. I noticed a comment was deleted, but didn't realize it had that info that was mentioned in an earlier post. Very shady practices. Like I mentioned in another post, there's no accountability there.
The removed comment was re-posted. I grabbed a screen shot before it's deleted again.

Quote:
... a minute ago
Here is the link to the new management team in Japan:

http://global.rakuten.com/investor/p...anagement.html

I encourage anyone who is having problems with Kobo customer service to reach out beyond the customer service team. It is up to management to communicate that there is a problem with the server and an estimated fix time as well as customer compensation plans.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 24.png
Views:	267
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	78814  

Last edited by SCION; 11-10-2011 at 09:32 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote