View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrghus View Post
This section of MobileRead is completely dominated with Kindle freebies and deals, and finding anything non-Kindle related is a chore. Would it not be better to put all the Kindle deals in a separate sub-forum; or, alternatively, put all the deals for other devices into this separate area? Either way, I'd be a lot happier!

Would you?
There's already a sticky thread (OT: we need a new one for July) in the Kindle forum for Kindle-specific deals and freebies.

While the Amazon store has more freebies/deals than just about anywhere else, many of the Kindle freebies on here are matched by other bookstores (like B&N and Kobo; I don't see many Sony matches but then again I don't look out so IDK). Also, even if the thread title identifies a Kindle freebie/deal, you should still check it out because the OPs/others usually post the links when the offers are matched by other stores.

There are freebies/deals for all eReaders on here - the OPs take the time to post them for us, I guess the least we can do is to devote a little time to find what's suitable for our eReaders
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote