View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 11:34 PM   #17
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Thumbs up Pielrf 2.0 - Unicode and New Library

New version pielrf 2.0.

See the first post to download.
- Use new pielrf python library.
- Support for Unicode (thanks to Lee Bigelow).
- Added HTML ampersand support in Title.
- Added 'textchapter' for headerstyle, which uses specified text on cmdline plus the chapter name
In terms of code, this is a huge revision. I created new book class, and broke most functions out into a new library. This actually gave me a slight optimization in the final LRF.

I had to make a slight change to pylrs, which will be installed automatically when you run "python setup.py install" (or will give you instructions on Windows).

Added an "--headerstyle=textchapter" option. If you provided the header text from the command line (--headertext="Some Text"), this new option will combine that text with the chapter name -- similar to the "titlechapter" option.

Thanks to Lee Bigelow
Unicode is now supported and automatically detected. This contribution is great, and handles books with different unicode types! Check Jane Eyre and Ten Days that Shook the World from Gutenberg.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/16235/16235-8.zip

and

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/3076

-Pie

Last edited by EatingPie; 05-19-2007 at 11:41 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote