Thread: Sell Mint Condition Kindle
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleKid View Post
How much do they sell by themselves? Is it around 200? I've seen it sold here for that much with a dock including everything it came for. Do you have a dock with it or anything?
Nope, no dock.. just the original device, the original cover and the original AC charger (I can't find the original box/package any more). I have had it since it was released... but haven't used it for the last 8-9 months since I got my Kindle. I was thinking I could sell it for maybe $200 obo.

So, perhaps Sony 500 + $100 for your Kindle, we each pay for USPS shipping costs to the other. I can pay via paypal. Or make a counter offer.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 01-14-2009 at 12:08 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote