Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 07:50 AM   #195
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I don't know if it's been previously reported, but I have encountered a (some) bug(s).

Product: Glo
Firmware: 2.6.1 (17/06/2013)
Plugins: none
File types: epub
Sideloaded or from Kobobooks: sideloaded
On external SD: yes
Steps to reproduce:
1. start the device

Current result:
on the Home screen, I can only see a Kobo book that I started and the last shelves I created (with books on the SD card). The last book I was reading (sideloaded epub on SD card) doesn't show.
workaround : open the library, search the book and open it, then go back to home screen, the book is back, but as soon as the device shuts down, and you start it again, the same thing happens (it's now with 3 different books, so I don't think it's book-related).

And another one : the font still changes with every knew chapter (get bigger).

And another : I can't remove the page number in the right margin even if the box is not checked in the parameters...

Any way to workaround ?
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote