View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #28
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
I think Apple's iOS software could do with a bit more freedom. I frequently wish for a file system. Oh to be able to grab a file from a Git repo, edit it, upload it somewhere, then check it in again. I mostly jailbreak just so I can hack some symbolic links across app doc folders to combat this.

Apart from that I'm fairly happy with my Apple kit. I can see why Apple lock stuff down, I definitely find I have less tech support requests from family members who use Apple products.
m00min is offline   Reply With Quote