View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekom View Post
I've enjoyed working with Calibre Companion on my adroid tablet.

I could connect to my PC and see all the books.

But suddenly, when I connect to my PC, I get a blank screen and it says: "no items to display"

The connection to the server is ok. (I'm asked to login, as I configured in Calibre-preferences)
There are books in the catalog. I see them when I open Calibre on my PC.
When Calibre is not started on my PC, I use the bachcommand "calibre-server --auto-reload --url-prefix /calibre"

Any ideas? Why are all my books gone ?
Does it do this both when you use the command line and when you start the content server from within calibre?

Any chance that you have entered a content server "restriction" in calibre preferences?

What version of calibre are you running? What version of CC?

Note that if you are using a url prefix in calibre then automatic detection of the content server will not work. You must enter a URL into CC's content server connection IP box and check the box "The IP box contains a complete URL".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote