View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #178
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Yep, I'll correct it, thanks.

I will just have to put up with having to adjust the text size at every new chapter.

Also, with 2.3.1 sometimes on a page turn it's missing a few sentences, go back a page, and there they are at the bottom of the page.

It's all just very annoying especially as the previous firmware version was working really well.
Sounds extremely annoying to me! I don't get any of those problems. Weird. If I were you I'd go back to 2.1.5.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote