View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #21429
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
On the road again -
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again

Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9-InvDwMw )

Good morning, all! Happy 'Broderick Crawford Day!' I'll celebrate it starting with a mug of Twining's "Prince of Wales" tea and a bowl of rice and crab legs, then get out onto the highway as quickly as I can. Today is THE day! Without ol' Broderick there would be a major gap in our vocabulary, so important to a generation of CB'ers, police, and the population in general! All attributed to Chief Crawford. Today we salute you!!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote