View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
"These laws" ?? There is no law that I know of that prevents a company from taking back a product, inspecting it, making certain that it is in saleable condition, and repackaging it and selling it as new.
That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I am pretty sure I have read about consumer protection laws that do not allow you to sell something as new if it has been in a customers hands. I just can't find a reference to them right now.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote