Thread: Where to buy
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #14
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Well if your Targets are anything like the ones around here they wouldn't have had the WiFi K3 in stock anyway (The $139 one). I've only seen them in our Target once and I stopped dead in my tracks and my mouth fell open. There was an employee right there and he goes "Can I help you?"

and I said "I've just never seen the $139 models here before"

and he told me they'd probably be gone in 2 to 3 hours. They usually have a couple of 3Gs in but the WiFis fly out of the store.
... true ....
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote