View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
I think the Nook Color is about to get rooted!

pokey9000 on the XDA Developers board found out that the boot order on the NC is USB-MicroSD-Internal Flash. Which he says means that not only can it be easily rooted with the correct software loader, it is in fact unbrickable! No if that isn't good news... Oh, by the way this is hardwired into the unit and can not be changed by a Barnes and Noble firmware update. So I would guess that this will be done before I get the one I ordered for my son (probably late this coming week). Angry Birds, anyone?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=21
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote