View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #15
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
just go into waterstones bookshops and take your kindle with you and compare sony/kindle.

I don't know if I'm that brave. Afterall, that 3G connection logs my latitude and longitude into the Amazon servers. I don't want Bezos knowing I was anywhere near a Sony. God Awful retribution might rain down on my head if he were to find that out.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote