View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
Robin O'Neill
Connoisseur
Robin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PC
Wow, wow and wow. I didn't know anyone was actually reading the blog besides me. Thank you for visiting!

Thank you for the kind words about the Blue Raja cover. I love it too. It reminds me of Aquila in Ladyhawke if you have ever seen that movie--how the castle glows in the night. The cover image is modular. I didn't find a photo of a castle on an island with the northern lights in the background, so I felt it was an enormous achievement from where I started. That would be spending 6 hours trying to change the colors in the two little squares in the lower left. :-)

Photoshop has a really steep learning curve but google is your friend. If you don't know 14,000 other people don't know either. Do the tutorials that are available everywhere and you can always ask me. I might know! It's worth the effort and once you get a feel for it and understand Adobe logic, it becomes much easier and very enjoyable.

I'm a little on the fence about Smashwords. I started there last year but haven't seen much activity. I supposed I can use one of my own ISBNs for the book. It was a decision I put to the side while I got all the work done.

Blue Raja--I would love you to read it. I'd be glad to send you a copy and perhaps if you like it, you'll write a little review. PM me with the necessary info.
Robin O'Neill is offline   Reply With Quote