View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
do you have expired books on your kobo?

I had problems related to keeping expired books on my kobo (like if one time-based DRM was expired it "infected" all other DRM books), but if I delete them before adding a new book, I haven't had the problem occur.

If you don't "return" or delete your old books before adding new ones, I would definitely give that a try.
I get out lots of library books as well and that seems to have fixed it for me, though I never had to resort to reauthorizing ADE ...actually I'm not even sure of the many things what did the trick back when I was having the problem.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote