View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #446
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Scott Brick is reading Joseph Finder's Vanished to me (Nick Heller series). There's only one other book in that series, Buried Secrets, and I have it lined up for my weekend reading (or listening).
Well, I didn't get to Buried Secrets after all. Instead I listened to Run by Blake Crouch (pretty sure I saw it recommended here somewhere).

So, yesterday morning I found the ebook on Amazon with a great offer that I could buy it for $3.99 and then only pay $1.99 for a 'professional narration'. I immediately recognized that as a great deal, so I bought the ebook only to find out that the $1.99 professional narration is only available to those who own a Kindle Fire (I'm such a dufus -- probably everyone knew that but me!).

The lady in CS was so nice; she refunded my purchase of the ebook (without calling me a dufus) and then I headed over to iTunes to use my GC on the audio book version. I spent most of the rest of the day listening -- a most enjoyable experience!
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote