View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #8
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
...I just want you to know that when you start having problems with your Kobo there will still be people here who will be glad to help and commiserate with you.

If you have been here long enough then you would have seen many updates that serve no other purpose than fixing bugs in previous releases.

People in glass houses.....
Yes, I tend to forget this is primarily a place people come to for assistance and not just interaction.

I think an official site would attract more users. An official site might also provide the opportunity to get official responses to some of these issues that people report.

It's not that I don't believe people are having real problems, I just question their origin. If there are more people voicing the same concerns, instead of just a very vocal few, it is much more likely to be legitimate, at least to me.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote