View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
I hope they do. It might give me a better perspective of which issues are legitimate and which ones are self-caused, regarding firmware, anyway.

I see all the threads bemoaning updates, compare this to my own experiences, and can't quite make them align. An example of this is the complaint that books are opening a page or two earlier than when they were closed. I did have this happen once, but the book had been processed through Calibre. Everything that has come directly from Kobo or another retailer has worked perfectly.

With all the hacks and plug-ins, I'm afraid I'm rather dismissive of some people's complaints, and not so sympathetic.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote