View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #139
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sweet fuzzy squirrels on a cracker, it's a *musical* about war of the worlds ??? that's hilarious !
Actually, it is truely excellent - stunning cast on the original recording with Richard Burton as the Narrator/Journalist. Amazing soundtrack. I still have the original double album on vinyl withe the book of special commisioned illustrations and paintings. I thought everyone had heard Richard Burtons opening line...... "No-one would have believed........" - awesome stuff.

For those who have never heard the opening lines

Opps sorry hijacked the thread a bit there.........
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote