View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I am excited. I am ready to move on from my Archos 43 which at the time was the only way I could get a Apple type screen for a reasonable price on a WiFi player.

It's been like 2 years since the Galaxy Players 3.6, 4.0, 4.2, 5.0 have come out.
I'll give Samsung credit for producing the players, even though they cripple them.

There really isn't much to choose from in these small wifi devices, which is why I now have my sights set on an unlocked Nexus phone. I'm hoping the next one has double the storage at the same or lower price. Without a card slot, I require a minimum of 32GB in a 7" or smaller device.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote