View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeby View Post
My Kindle 4NTs look as good as any of the new pics I have seen. I went through a few to get good screens. I am quite sure the screen is exactly the same in the new one...E-Ink has not released a better Pearl screen. Maybe they got some better quality control and the variation isn't as noticeable...or maybe the OP got a great one in the screen lottery this time and his old one wasn't so good. And the Black bezel WILL trick the eye to some degree. Also comparing cut outs etc is not going to prove anything since there is such a variation in Pearl batches and individual screens.
As a owner of the K4B I can say it's WAY better than my K4S. The text is really black and the background is much lighter and cleaner looking.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote