View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #29
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
From all I hear, something is fishy about Amazon's actions. They clearly are pretty heavy-handed and, well, I don't find it hard to believe that, occasionally, they make mistakes. Everybody does. The problem is that, when dealing with an impersonal, huge entity like Amazon, the occasional mistake can get lost in bureaucracy and never get fixed.
I don't disagree with any of that. In fact I agree completely. I only question the desire to convert that ordeal into a MobileRead mini-docudrama. Sorry... I just can't ignore my internal troll-alarm. If I'm wrong I apologize. I will step aside and let the thread run its natural course, though.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote