View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur
John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Survival of Thomas Ford

Hello from Highlands of Scotland!
I've published my new novel, The Survival of Thomas Ford, as a Kindle ebook.
It means a lot to me to finally have a chance to get this book out to readers, because this novel had been locked in under contract with a London literary agent for over a year...nearer 18 months...felt longer...
My agent was certain he could sell the book, and the film consultant at the agency, who had been responsible for discovering Slumdog Millionaire as an unpublished manuscript and getting it developed into a film, thought my book was the best she had read at that agency in the last 4 years.
My agent found several editors who "loved the book", but the sales depts of the publishing houses did not agree and no sale was made.
So I have taken the book back into my own hands to sell direct to readers (hopefully)!
The novel is contemporary fiction, what you might call a literary thriller.
I would love to know what readers think of it!
All very best, John
www.johnaalogan.com
http://www.amazon.com/Survival-Thoma...pr_product_top
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Survival-Tho...9&sr=8-1-spell
(So far the book has 7 five-star reviews on Amazon UK, and 3 five-star reviews on Amazon US)

Last edited by John A. A. Logan; 02-03-2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Update
John A. A. Logan is offline   Reply With Quote