Thread: MobileRead A new Book Club Grand Poobah
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #15
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know we had a vote. But I think we should have another vote to replace that vote. To be honest, it was supposed to be a vote about do you want a 2nd classic month or not. Not do you or don't you or don't you care. The third option should not have been there and because of that, I think we should have a fixer upper vote to fix that.
It sounds like sour grapes to me. You know I want a change as much as you do, and I understand what you're saying, but those who voted "I don't care" could have just as easily not voted at all. I think doing another vote would be wrong and unethical. We can always revisit this in another year - well year and a half for 2013, since I'd say that this vote covers 2012. Don't harp on the negative. We're all here for the joy of reading & community...for me that includes reading books of which I've never heard or I would have normally ignored.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote