View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #40
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
@Williamlk: Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I was not asking if they are free. I was asking if they have DRM (Digital Rights Management), i. e. if they are "DRM-free". I was wondering basically if they are in a restrictive format that requires special software and work on specific devices. Like if I buy an ebook from your site can the same ebook be read on the sony reader, the ipad and the nook? Please let me know. Thanks.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote