View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #14
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thianliongpatpoh View Post
I know for a fact that you can add this specific amazon ASIN from mobi ebooks you purchased from fictionwise. MobideDrm has a command line interface allowing you to do that. It's been a while since I tinker with it, but what you should do is find the ASIN number of that title at Amazon site. Use that, and you're set.
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to see if I can find that command and try it out.

Also, I noticed you had James Marsden listed under the Fool Moon audiobook. I couldn't believe that James Marsden did audiobooks, so I looked it up. It's actually James Marsters, who, in my opinion, makes it way more awesome.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote