View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirprc View Post
Hopefully this is the right place for this post. I am trying to convince my mom that an ereader is worth it (I just bought her one here for Christmas)...but need to point out the advantages to make her think she wants one (I have three).... Where do I find a library that she can download books to her Sony Reader? Normal fiction books, or hobby topic books....not tech manuals.... Any assistance would be appreciated....oh yeah, we are in the US too (if that makes a difference at this point).....
First, look at your local library, that you have a card for. The online site will show if they have ebooks, and in what format. For the Sony, you would want the epub format.

Then look here........many libraries are no longer offering out of state cards, even for a fee. Good luck!

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EBook_Lending_Libraries
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote