View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 AM   #47
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The BeBook and V3 are the same hardware. They only differ in the firmware. But you can use V3 firmware for the BeBook if you prefer. So why would you not be interested in the BeBook and interested in the V3?
I did not want to say I was not interested in BeBook. I wanted to emphasize that I am interested in any and all Hanlin V3 rebranded "versions". I do not really care what logo is silkscreened on the reader as long as I can flash firmware of my choice.

But as I said, I am not in a hurry to buy second reader, so situation can change dramatically. Perhaps I will find a device that will be irresistible to me.
Perhaps txtr guys deliver something really, really great. Perhaps some Chinese manufacturer, nobody outside China has ever heard about, will come with something outstanding.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote