View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #9
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I park at the farthest end of the parking lot. UNLESS, there is a place that has more shade and it's a zillion degrees out, in which case that's my first choice.

But, most of the time, I don't mind the walk. Now, if MaMaw Moon is with me, then she brings her handicapped sign, and we stick it up and park in one of the handicapped spots. If she forgets it, then I drop her off in front of the store, then drive to the far end of the parking lot, park, and then walk it. The process is repeated in reverse when we leave.

That poor dear lady can barely walk out to the rocker on her own porch, much less all the way across some store's parking lot.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote