View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I have used calibre to convert my lit books to mobi on my EZ Reader. I did not like the format of the lit books using the EZ Reader. I also reflashed my EZ reader with the bebook firmware and tried the lit and had the same results.
The issue I had was that the print was too small and the line breaks were not correct and I would also have problems with the reader hanging or rebooting. And also neither firmware will read drm lit books.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote